Re: [CQ-Contest] kENWOOD TS590 YAHOO USER GROUP.

To: "'brian coyne'" <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>, "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] kENWOOD TS590 YAHOO USER GROUP.
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 11:00:35 -0900
Hi Brian:

Wondering where you are looking for the groups ...I can't find any on Google
Groups ..On Yahoo Groups I find ..

"TS570_590 Group" which has only 7 members ...which to me would indicate that
it is dead
"TS-590Net" which seems to relate to an on the air net of TS590 owners.  Has
217 members ..but last posting was in October.

73
Steve KL7SB