Re: [CQ-Contest] Your DX Spots during the ARRL SSB DX Contest

To: "'Mats Strandberg'" <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your DX Spots during the ARRL SSB DX Contest
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 06:49:32 -0900
Hi Mats:

I was just about to send an email along these lines ...when I saw yours.
The thing we *can* do ...and I'm as guilty as anyone of not doing it is
...what Frank W3LPL suggested ...be more aggressive about spotting
..especially on SSB.  I haven't been all that active in SSB contests until
recently ..so just not in the habit ...but will change.  It would probably
be a good idea to email a few people who you do work regularly ....and ask
them to spot you when they hear you.

73
Steve KL7SB