[CQ-Contest] Hustler Mobile Whips

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hustler Mobile Whips
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8ejeff@mediacombb.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 11:14:57 -0400
Thanks everyone for their tips. It turns out the Allen wrench size is 3/32
inch,  not the thread size. The set screw is 2050-26 10-32 x 1/8 inch.

I contacted New-Tonics and they are sending me 10 spare set screws for free!
Now that's great customer service.

BTW I mentioned to them that I hate their newer design that uses the set screws
to hold the whip to the resonator and how I wished they would go back to the
compression fitting. They are going to pass this along to their engineering
department.

Jeff KU8E

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid