[CQ-Contest] Himalayan DX Contest 2016

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Himalayan DX Contest 2016
From: Deepak VU2CDP <vu2cdp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 23:01:22 +0530
Greetings all,

A rebooted version of the earlier VU International DX Contest will run this
weekend for no more than 24 hours. We are calling it the Himalayan DX
Contest with a focus on working South Asia. The rules are fairly simple,
everyone works Asia and you get extra points for working stations in the
sub-continent. The objective of course is to get more folks into contesting
from this part of the world with your assistance :-)  So please listen hard
for stations from the sub-continent.

The rules can be found here: http://www.arsi.info/contests/himalayan

We have created a User-Defined Contest (UDC) file for N1MM+ for this
running of the contest (tnx VU2PTT). For those of you who use different
logging programs, please use a contest option that you feel would be best.
We will re-score all logs after the log submission deadline.

Despite condx being what they are, we hope to have as many of you in the
log as possible.

73 es CU,
Deepak VU2CDP
Contests & Awards Manager - ARSI