Re: [CQ-Contest] Stew Contest and Multi Op/packet

To: "'Ken K6MR'" <k6mr@outlook.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Stew Contest and Multi Op/packet
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 07:12:33 -0900
I think people using packet cost me more than I gained in this one, (though
admittedly my situation is different than the Lower 48 or EU) ...

I had probably 15 or so QS with JA where the op did not know the exchange,
or that there was a contest, or what "Grid??" meant.  At 12 points per Q,
pretty heavy hit.

73
Steve KL7SB