Re: [CQ-Contest] TTT as an exchange

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TTT as an exchange
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:07:17 -0700
Thanks for the clarification, Ken.

After receiving RR, I asked for a repeat and he sent RR again. Wonder if his sidetone was turned off...

Barry W2UP

On 2/21/2017 10:36, Kenneth Wolff wrote:
PV8ADI sent "RR" for the first 76 contacts, then switched to KW. Maybe he
had a configuration problem in his software or keyer? His log file shows
1000 as the sent power for all qsos. The file also lists RR as the
state/province (in the header).

This results a high percentage of busted exchanges *caused by PV8ADI*. A
quick look at the PV8ADI reverse log (a listing of every qso claiming to
work PV8ADI) shows when this happened. Most stations logged "RR." A few
made up a number.

PV8ADI is marked as a log with bad sent exchange info. No one will receive
a busted exchange with PV8ADI.

Ken - K1EA