Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:09:39 +0000
Some bands are more limited in space than others.
40m - 75kHz
20m - 200kHz
15m -  250kHz
10m - 1.4MHz

 Some bands are more productive than others, depending on propagation.

So with two CQs by one station on the same band the station engaging in
this practice takes up twice the space and denies others the use of the
productive or limited space band.

CQing on two bands is different because the other band may not be as
productive, and even underused in low solar years.

Ria
N2RJ