Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW LCR's and log scrubbing

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW LCR's and log scrubbing
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 18:58:36 -0300
I made one incorrect assumption with one of my posts in that I mistakenly
believed that all the 2016 LCR's were public now.
All that are public right this moment are the logs themselves, so I have no
way of knowing who got a busted call or who has a NIL until likely the
fall.(? - not sure)
LCR's lag the public logs by some amount of time I guess.  SIGH

I was ready to dive into a big power Excel session and crunch the data
(well, not really, as I barely know my way around Excel; !)

So, it will take some doing to 'prove' anything at this point in time.  CQ
knows, but not the public at large.

VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey
Keswick Ridge, NB