Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW LCR's and log scrubbing

To: "<k5zd@charter.net>" <k5zd@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW LCR's and log scrubbing
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 07:13:21 -0400
To be clear in context and for *most* contests, for mono band (single band)
entries, there is no need to use the "X-QSO" function for QSOs on a
different band. Assuming that your single band category is correctly
identified in the cabrillo file, all QSOs on a different band (1) will be
disregarded for purposes of your submission but (2) counted for the
correspondent station.  The "X-QSO" function is to remove QSOs from your
score within your category that otherwise would be included.

73, Dave K3ZJ