Re: [CQ-Contest] My need re contests to self spot

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] My need re contests to self spot
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:18:08 +0700
Face facts:
1.  Few tune around like old days;  they are too busy clicking spots.
2.  Friend spots are easy to get.
3.  Self-Spotting encourages casual operators.
4.  Constant CQs, even empty CQs, are name of game, along with Multiple KW
and stacks....... or just go collect stamps... or get a spot somehow.
5.   Because self spots can be tracked, just allow one per each new hr.
sign-on.  If op never takes a break, he gets only one self spot at start.

Ok, I can enjoy contests just as they are, but would welcome a self-spot
category.       73, Charly

Charly, HS0ZCW