Re: [CQ-Contest] Thoughts on DQs in CQWW

To: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Thoughts on DQs in CQWW
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:25:10 -0400
>  (or work with a close friend excessively cheerleading you)

In this case the CC didn't really uncover much in the USA. There are
several stations who have cheerleaders spotting them. It's a fairly common
practice, even encouraged as a way to boost scores. I never even knew that
was against the rules, unless you coordinate with them and ask them to spot
you. It's certainly not clear in the rules that cheerleading qualifies as
self-spotting.

73
Ria, N2RJ