Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 09:10:20 -0600
Just because you have internet connectivity does not mean you are using it to receive spots. There are commands on every DX cluster for disabling receipt of spots. For example, on an AR-node, "set/dx/output off". This way, you can send self-spots (or any spots) without receiving spots.

73,
Steve, N2IC