Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R vs SO1R

To: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R vs SO1R
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 20:03:20 -0700
Caution on nice FT9000 radios.. .. be sure to have a way to protect your
second rcvr function when xmit on one band and that simultaneously
listening built-in rcvr front end needs protection from the xmit signal.

Great radio, but one problem in this method of use.

73, Charly, owner of the d version

Charly, HS0ZCW