Re: [CQ-Contest] KPA-1500

To: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KPA-1500
From: Maarten van R <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 05:32:31 +0000
I agree Charlie. What's looks and feels great for one operator, looks and
feels terrible for another. In my humble opinion the 9000 is an ergonomic
disaster just as the K3 is an ergonomic disaster for other operators.

"Whatever floats your boat" is an expression I think the Americans use, hi.

73, Maarten PD2R

Op wo 30 aug. 2017 om 03:50 schreef Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>