Re: [CQ-Contest] ICOM 7610 & C31XR

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ICOM 7610 & C31XR
From: "Pavel" <un7lg@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 16:57:32 -0600
Hi,

As per Rob Sherwood, NCØB measurements, IC-7300 and IC-7610 OVF (overflow)
level is -10dBM  out of a pass-band signals.
It means Triplexer+BPFs set MUST deliver a  better than that number to allow
operate a new SDR radios.

>From 4O3A website his set has -10dBM at 1600watts and -7dBm at 3000W level.
It means those radios could fail with such a system.

Pavel
VA6AM

My Projects: https://va6am.com/