[CQ-Contest] DJ7MH

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] DJ7MH
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:00:39 -0400
Hmmm, some recent 3830 comments have me wondering about this stn.does anyone
know?

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KA6BIM

Started off with a bang when DJ7MH answered my cq at 2230 UTC, still 2.5 hrs

before my sunset!

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6NR

Worked DJ7MH

during the pileup, hope it was really him, haven't

heard EU on 10 for quite some time.

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE7JKZ
Did I really get a call from DJ7MH who had an
S9+ signal? Sounds strange but a solid Q with whoever it was.

WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K4QPL

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: NC

   20:  229   217    72

. Nice 20M spot by DJ7MH

"Vy loud" at 2330 kept me in the chair for the last half hour!

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W7YAQ

Countries = 14  Total Score = 120,208

Comments:

What happened to the bottom half of Florida?  Missed both SFL and WCF.
Worked an

amazingly strong DJ7MH, but all other EU too weak to work until Sunday
morning

OK, so what's the deal? USA remote, but pretending to be in Germany>?

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB