Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC - NOT 2022 BUT THE FUTURE

To: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC - NOT 2022 BUT THE FUTURE
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 07:19:55 -0600
> From Zone 33 to work into EU on 160M it is akin to shooting ducks in a barrel
> - from VK and ZL to work EU on 160 it is an achievement -even with large
> beverages low noise and big verticals it is hard work.

Trent,

Just wanted to make sure you understand that a station in zone 33 could work
25,000 Europeans on 160 in a contest and that would make absolutely no
difference in a VK or ZL's chance to qualify for WRTC.  VK and ZL do not
compete with zone 33 stations for qualifying.  They only compete against other
stations in their selection area.

73... Stan, K5GO