Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing: YARC Youth Contesting Program

To: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing: YARC Youth Contesting Program
From: Sterling Mann <kawfey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 20:35:32 -0600
I intentionally don't set any requirements for a "big gun" so don't let
that prevent you from signing up - you may be underselling yourself :)

I definitely don't mean to be exclusive. Your station does not have to be
an antenna farm a la K9CT, but I do hope for yagi(s) on tower(s), resonant
lowband wires, a quiet environment, and a well-engineered station overall.
I would hope that the station is competitive, and bonus points if it can
support multioperator and lodging for the young operators.

-Sterling N0SSC