[CQ-Contest] 2019 MnQP Excel workbook Rev 6.02

To: Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2019 MnQP Excel workbook Rev 6.02
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 20:16:18 -0600
Contesters. . .

I posted my traditional Excel workbook that can help you track the MN mobile stations across the Minnesota landscape on Saturday.

Download my *Rev 6.02 XLS* file and please let me know if you have any problems. When opening the file, you must allow "Macros" to run because they power the sorting buttons.

Here is the link to the Dropbox download site: https://www.dropbox.com/home/MnQP%20Workbooks

Check the download site again Friday night to capture the last minute additions and changes.

73 de Bob - KØRC in CHS

---