Re: [CQ-Contest] Eccentricity

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Eccentricity
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 12:23:36 -0800
On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 9:02 AM N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net> wrote:

I ran into a guy during SS who insisted on sending his whole exchange
> using cut numbers and "/" in lieu of spaces, all at about 30 wpm.
> Imagine trying to decipher EN/A/callsign/NE/section, all delivered
> without a break.  I forget his call; in any case, he's not in my log.

When something like this happens, note the call and send the ham a gentle
email suggesting that he will have more contacts and more fun if he uses
standard protocol.

W6SX Second Corollary: We all get better together.

Contest Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX