Re: [CQ-Contest] Paul Newberry, N4PN

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Paul Newberry, N4PN
From: Tony Osman <tonyosman2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 09:18:21 -0500
So sorry to hear that, thanks for letting us all know, John.  I worked Paul in SS this weekend.  Requiescat in pace.

Tony
ve3rz

On 11/5/2019 9:23 PM, John Laney wrote:
Hello all:

I just had a phone call from Father Dave Probst, ND4K, in Milledgeville.  Dave had just been called by Paul Newberry's XYL, Martha, to tell him that Paul died this morning of a heart attack. No information on funeral plans or memorial contributions yet. Martha wanted the word spread, so I am sending it out to the contest and DX reflectors.  More later, when I know more.  Assume services will be in Macon, GA later this week. Paul was active in ARRL SS CW this past weekend.

Regretfully,

John, K4BAI.

Tony
VE3RZ