Re: [CQ-Contest] New Mult for SS

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Mult for SS
From: Paul Young <k1xm@k1xm.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 09:04:39 -0500
Nonsense.  You don't improve your station so Jim can get another multiplier
(sorry, Jim).

You do it because you want to win.  If you can work W6 QRP stations you will
have more QSOs than guys who can't.  The same ability will probably help get
Pacific multipliers too.

You do it for fun.  Working lots of guys is more fun than working fewer
guys.

You do it for the technical challenge.  You analyze and design your station
be as good as possible.

    Paul, K1XM