CT-User

E-Mail Addresses

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: E-Mail Addresses
From: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Tue, 24 May 94 17:34:30 MST
Most (rational) mail utilities when sending a reply include the incoming
CC: field in the header in the outgoing mail.  All that is necessary is to
do a normal reply and remember to edit the CC: field out of the header
before sending.  The one I _would have_ edited out of this one was:

      "CC: ct-user@mlo.dec.com,cq-contest@tgv.com"

If I had removed this line from the header, the mail would have only gone to:

      "To: arizona!sttng.mlo.dec.com!ct-user"

Note that this requires NO information about the addresee that didn't come
automatically in the header.

73,  Eric  N7CL