CT-User

radio/ct interface...???

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: radio/ct interface...???
From: ke7gh@PrimeNet.Com (Brian Short)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 14:36:31 -0700 (MST)
I can't speak for your radio, but CT does NOT work with the FT-890.  Will
command it, but does not query back data correctly.  FT-890 works great
with Log Windows, though.  Even sent radio for warranty service and I
insisted there was a problem.  Yaesu gave me a new CPU and several other
components, but no go in CT.  I usually use the FT-990 which works fine,
so I have put this on the back burner, but it would have been nice for FD.

73 es GL de Brian

BTW Had a TS-50 and did computer control it once or twice, can't remember!