CT-User

CT and Contest Voice Blaster

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT and Contest Voice Blaster
From: barry@w2up.wells.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 00:21:59 GMT
Hi all - I used Contest Voice Blaster for first time in WAE, with CT
9.20. A couple of minor problems, and wonder if anyone has any ideas.

When CVB first loads, it takes the messages from the CVB directory. If
you re-record a message on the fly, it is stored in the directory your in
at the moment (in my case, \CT\LOGS). Sooo, if you turn off computer, and
reboot at later time, it puts the original message in the buffer, not the
one recorded later. How should this be handled?

In SSB, seems that CT doesn't treat hitting the + key as it does on CW.
That is, it records the QSO but doesnt trigger the F3 key. (I selected
NONE for DVK in setup). Is there a way to get this to work?

When recording a message on the fly, the cursor wound up in the upper
left corner of screen. Hit CTL T twice to get it back in the log area. Is
this a CT or CVB bug?

73 Barry

Barry N. Kutner, W2UP       Internet: barry@w2up.wells.com
Newtown, PA                 Packet Radio: W2UP @ WB3JOE.#EPA.PA.USA.NA