CT-User

V9.26 Key via LPT1

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: V9.26 Key via LPT1
From: na2n@ifam.com (na2n@ifam.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 20:14:57 -0400

On Sat, 21 Oct 95, Hans Brakob <0006364621@mcimail.com> wrote:

>I have received a number of repsonses here on the
>reflector to my tale of woe regarding my inability
>to send CW via LPT1. So far nothing from K1EA, et. al.

Seems that nothing that has anything to do with LPT1 or LPT2 works any
longer. K1EA hasn't seen fit to include any info in the release notes, and is
apparently too busy to answer any email requesting info. I can't get any
information from anyone.Last version that I have access to that works is 9.22.

Greg Becker NA2N
na2n@ifam.com
Ideas For American Manufacturers
"Technology Conceptualization and Enhancement"

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@eng.pko.dec.com