CT-User

[ct-user] CT9.46.002

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.46.002
From: Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:20:58 -0500

I upgraded from CT 9.26 to CT 9.46.002 a week before the CQWWPH test.

Everything worked great during the contest, except one thing I noticed:

Whenever I went to make a DX spot of a station that was operating
split, and that station had previously been putout as a split station,
the only putout I could make had the previously putout split (QSX)
frequency already in the format.  If a station had changed its QSX
freq, I was not able to change it since CT had the QSX freq in a
non-changeable part of the DX Spot window.

Am I missing something?

My equipment is:

P-200MMX PC running DOS by rebooting WIN 98 to F-8 and selecting option 5
(command prompt only)

IC-781 on COM 3
PACKET on COM 1 (from cluster node PC)
DVP on I -7