CT-User

[ct-user] Annoyance with ALT-Z

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Annoyance with ALT-Z
From: Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:07:24 -0000
This can be accomplished by creating an empty .BIN file with the
windows where you like them.  Let's call it: EMPTY.BIN

When you want to start a new contest, copy this bin file to a new
name,

COPY EMPTY.BIN CQWWCW.BIN

Start CT,

CT CQWWCW

Set the contest parameters, and your windows will be where you like
them.

Robert E. Naumann
N5NJ / V26O
N5NJ@arrl.net