CT-User

[CT-User] Win2000Pro

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [CT-User] Win2000Pro
From: w6fa@caltech.edu (William B. Bridges)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:09:57 +0100
I'm not sure I followed the recent flurry of e-mail re: using CT with
Win2000Pro.  I will soon change my operating system to Win2000Pro, and
would like to continue using CT.  I am not a "power user" and have no COM
port connections to my rig.  Can I continue to run CT in this fashion with
the MSDOS emulation in Win2000Pro, or will it choke up?  I have simply run
CT in the past with the MSDOS emulations in Win3.1, Win95, and Win98SE,
without thinking about it.  Is there something new and different about
Win2000Pro?  Has Bill Gates finally cracked down on MSDOS users?

73  Bill, W6FA

w6fa@caltech.edu