CT-User

Fw: [ct-user] Band "pre-set" in CT V9

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [ct-user] Band "pre-set" in CT V9
From: n7mal@citlink.net (N7MAL)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 06:42:30 -0000
 I'm beginning to understand why some folks get frustrated with this
 reflector.
 I think the 'answer' to your question is no. Every piece of software has to
 start in some condition, CT starts default to 20 meters. I've never seen in
 writing, anywhere, a way to change that.
 Hope this actually answers your question.

 MAL               N7MAL
 BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
 http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm