CT-User

[ct-user] Ct and CQWW question / help

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ct and CQWW question / help
From: G3NKC@thersgb.net (David L Sharred)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:27:39 +0100
Bob is closest to what I was getting at.

I thought in the past (maybe 5 years ago ?)  that if you hit spacebar or
tab, it would fill the data in for you;   or at least offer a potential
value.

I would have thought this was more useful, since you have to space bar or
tab to see if a call is a dupe or unique. It waould be better to be offered
a zone then also; and you then overwrite if it is wrong (ie when you have a
W7 in connecticut, or whatever!)

The CTY.dat  has all of the zones available; and clearly acts on it if you
just log the QSO

73

Dave
G3NKC (op at MD4K)