CT-User

[ct-user] Ct and CQWW question / help

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ct and CQWW question / help
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:36:25 -0500
The only time it fills in the zone is if you've worked the station
previously in that contest and it gives you the zone you logged - correct or
not.

CT allows you to copy the exchange or just whack Enter.

If you log the call, hit Enter, and then listen to him confirm what CT says
the zone is, you're being very efficient.

N5NJ