CT-User

[ct-user] version scoring differences.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] version scoring differences.
From: alsopb@gloryroad.net (alsopb)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:26:39 +0000
I did some detective work on this.  I was able to bring version 9.8
and 9.51 into agreement.

The problem was with the handling of VY2MGY/3.  After putting in
vy2mgy/3=ve3 into V9.8 (something I did in 9.5), the scoring was
corrected to that of version 9.51.

However, adding this line to version 9.6 did not correct version 9.6.
For some reason, CT version 9.6 decided that this station was in zone
1 -- even though the bin file and other versions showed it was in zone
4 (what I manually entered during the contest).  Don't ask me how it
determined zone 1. I had no other zone 1 on 80 meters thus it appeared
as an additional mult.

73 de Brian/K3KO