CT-User

[ct-user] Omni VI freq data to CT 9.67

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Omni VI freq data to CT 9.67
From: ken.d.brown@verizon.net (Ken Brown)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:43:31 -1000
I am running hyperlog 2.25, it reads the frequency from the radio and it
can set the frequency of the radio. From this I conclude that the data
communications hardware is functional in both directions. However When
running CT-9.67 the computer can control the radios frequency but seems
unable to read the frequency from the radio. I have toggled CdE (En/Dis
Echo) on the Omni with no change. I have the Omni set for 19200 and the
COMTSR on the computer is set to 19200 and I have CT set to run an ICOM
735, as the Omni book says. I must be missing a setting somewhere. Help!
DE N6KB