CT-User

[ct-user] ARRL10: KH6 and KL7?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ARRL10: KH6 and KL7?
From: ken.d.brown@verizon.net (Ken Brown)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:16:46 -1000
In the ARRL 160 Meter Contest, Hawaii is PAC for Pacific Section. For CQ
160 Contest I believe Hawaii is the DXCC entity KH6 or Hawaii. The
abbreviation for the state of Alaska, and for the Alaska ARRL Section is
AK. In the USA the post office uses AK=Alaska, AR=Arkansas, AZ=Arizona,
and the ARRL Sections are the same, as long as a state does not have
multiple sections,such as WWA, EWA, NNJ, STX, NTX etc,etc. The post
offiice uses HI=Hawaii, and ARRL Pacific section includes more than just
Hawaii so is PAC instead of HI.