CT-User

[ct-user] M2 call entry quirk??

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] M2 call entry quirk??
From: k6acz at earthlink.net (Alan C. Zack)
Date: Wed Apr 2 23:06:28 2003
If I understand what you are saying correctly, you were working one
band and the other op was on another band.  I believe from what I read
of the rules a Multi/Multi operation has separate sets of s/n for each
band so if you were lets say on 15 and the other op was on 20 meters
you would each increase by 1 number, starting at zero when you started
operating on that band, regardless of what the op on the other band
was giving out.  Please correct me if I am wrong (very GOOD chance I
AM wrong!)
Thanks for the points and mults on 3 bands.
GL