CT-User

[ct-user] NA2NA Node

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] NA2NA Node
From: na2na at earthlink.net (William Liporace - NA2NA)
Date: Mon Jul 14 09:06:11 2003
Hi Folks,
Here is an update to my node.
I  have currently been running AR-Cluster for my node. The node has been up
almost non stop.
The node will be available via port 23 (standard telnet). The system is
available via na2na.net or the old address na2na.homedns.org/
I am accepting other node connects and any telnet users. The local RF port
is 144.93. There will be an antenna upgrade this coming weekend!!
Please feel free to contact me you have any questions or concerns....

TNX Will NA2NA