CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Total Time ON?

To: ROBERT LIDDY <k8bl@ameritech.net>, wo2n <wo2n@att.net>,ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Total Time ON?
From: Ed Parish K1EP <k1ep@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 13:34:54 -0500
At 11/8/2004 12:33 PM, ROBERT LIDDY wrote:
>Bernie,
>
>While the program is running, hit Alt-R.  The Rate Box shows your cumulative
>ON & OFF Times.  You can add it to your Summary Sheet with a wordprocessor
>if you are sending that sheet to someone.  For the Contest HQ, they will figure
>out the actual times from your Cabrillo submission data.

While this is true, be aware of a couple of details.  That time in the rate
window is "programmable".  You can set the threshold with the parameter
OFFTHRESH.  For SS, you definitely want to change it.  It is the off threshold
in minutes, so you want to change it to 29 or 30, I forget.  Remember, your off
time must be at least 30 minutes.  So if you have a QSO at 2200 and the next
QSO is at 2230, you have only taken 29 minutes off according to the ARRL.