CT-User

[ct-user] F4 & F5 issues last contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] F4 & F5 issues last contest
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:04:34 -0500
Did anyone have problems with the latest version of CTWin when
trying to return to the Run frequency with ALT-F4? I marked the run
frequency with ALT-F5 and I even tried to type the frequency on the
callsign line. That seemed to help once but it wasn't repeatable.

I had problems on three stations during ARRL CW. They all used the
same version of CTWin and the same keymap file. I just looked at the
hex values in the keymap file and there was no error in the file.

I just thought I'd check with the group before I dig deeper.

John
k3ct@verizon.net