CT-User

Re: [ct-user] IARU Contest log bug

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] IARU Contest log bug
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:39:02 +0000
Yeah, Check Partial ALMOST worked for dupes.  The problem
I had was that I needed to type in the whole call and
type space because Check Partial is broken for a
Multi-mode contest.

What I'm used to looking at is the F8 window...blue calls
are dupes.  However, as near as I could determine, blue
just indicated the call had been worked on that band and
didn't know anything at all about BAND MODE.

This results in thousands of extra keystrokes over the
weekend...if this function is working correctly, I can type
just part of the callsign, note that it is blue, and hit F11.
A LOT SHORTER than type ENTIRE callsign, hit SPACE,
and hit F11.  The F8 window needs to be fixed.

The check country window was also useless during this one.
It didn't show QSO's with the country (what it does in
other contests), zone OR HQ station.  All it showed was
QSO's with the same station (duplicated CHECK CALL
function).

73,

Mark, KD4D

73,

Mark, KD4D

> The same problem here at 9K9HQ all contact shows are needed mult and
> when you press enter you will come to know it wasn't mult!!
>
> de 9k2hn
>
> Hamad

Partial