CT-User

[ct-user] new document on the CT website

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] new document on the CT website
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 06:48:12 -0400
I updated the CT_Additions document and after it was placed on the
website I forgot to post an announcement. It can be found at:

http://www.k1ea.com/CT_additions.htm

It's current with the latest release of CT/CTWin.

I also added information in the CTWin area concerning known full
screen problems with the Savage video chip set. This chipset is used
in a laptop that I own. Ken found a message on the web from the
Linux users. Computers with this video chipset will not function
correctly with CTWin in the full screen mode. All you can do is
change the icon properties to use a larger text window.

John
k3ct@verizon.net