CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Sprint.dat typo?

To: <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Sprint.dat typo?
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:03:29 -0000
Jim I re-read my bug report and I should have been more specific. The only
way in CQP CTWIN to enter a serial number is with the 'TAB' key. It cannot
be done in the normal manner with the spacebar. You and I both noticed that
when we were trying to make CT work in 7QP.
73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ