CT-User

Re: [ct-user] TSR Help needed for CT 10 user

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] TSR Help needed for CT 10 user
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 03:45:13 +0000
Hi Andy:

Try lpt1init.exe, available from
http://www.k1ea.com/utilities/

Run it before you start CT.  I wrote it to fix this problem.

In 2005, I had this problem with an external DVK (an SCK-II).  I wrote a tiny
program
that you can run in autoexec.bat or somewhere called "lpt1init.exe" which
clears the
offending bit before CT is started.  That solved it for us.

I believe newer versions of CT10 also fixed it.  See
http://lists.contesting.com/_ct-user/2005-03/msg00026.html

for more than you ever wanted to know about the problem.  :-)

73,

Mark, KD4D