CT-User

Re: [ct-user] log submittal

To: "Henry Eveland" <kc2ta@verizon.net>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] log submittal
From: "pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:49:44 -0700
Henry - if you could copy and paste the top end of your cabrillo file down
to the first contact - I bet many of the guys can see what is amiss .If
nothing is amiss then it is something deeper.

BTW - I read in either QST or a SCM letter that they have had some problems
with the robot as well.

Another hint is to have another ham send your log file from his email
program -
If it is accepted - BINGO - you have something screwy with your email
program. I suffered with that for weeks until I had a local contester send
in a log that ARRL would not accept from me but it went fine from him.

(Just like you - same program same method I had used for years and years .)

What I did to solve the problem with my email was to make Microsoft Outlook
the default program and lo and behold it worked (the file was accepted) -
Then I changed it BACK to Outlook Express (which I prefer) and it STILL
worked !!!! I was Microsofted again !

73 de Hank K7HP