CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT and clocking under Windows XP

To: "CT Reflector" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT and clocking under Windows XP
From: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:37:24 -0800
On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Richard <w3rj@ptd.net> wrote:

> I would try the latest version of CT (10) or even CTWIN but I understand
> that the log format is not the same as the one used in CT9 and I'm not
> thrilled about doing a lot of conversions.

CTWin9 binary files are 100% compatible with CT for DOS Version 9.
CTWin10 binary files are 100% compatiblie with CT for DOS Version 10.

Download either windows version from
http://www.k1ea.com/download/index.htm#WINDOWS

If the clock problem is still there, you can always double click the Windows
Clock in the lower-right corner of the Windows task bar, then select the 3rd
tab,m "Internet time", to reset your PC clock over any current Internet
connection.

73,
Bob, N6TV