CT-User

[ct-user] IC-706MKIIG Interface

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] IC-706MKIIG Interface
From: Dan Z <k2ywe@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 19:31:20 -0700 (PDT)
I have been using CTWIN under XP with an FT-1000MP and an FT-990 withwithout
any problems for a great while.
I just added an IC-706MKIIG and put together a CI-V (CAT) interface.  I can
control the radio perfectly well with CT, but CT won't respond to any data
messages back from the radio.
I have looked at the messages on the RS-232 side of the interface using a
communications tool and see valid messages (according to the Icom
documentation) coming back from the radio.
I've tried 4800 baud and 19200.  I'm currently troubleshooting at 4800.
Any ideas?

Dan Zeitlin - K2YWE
South Shore ARC - K3AU
Annapolis, Maryland