CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT WIN and WIN XP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT WIN and WIN XP
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:14:40 -0500
Hi Mark,

Can you please be more specific?  How does one access
the sound card? Does the sound card create the voice phonetics by using the keys in CTWIN?

73

Bob Shohet, KQ2M

-----Original Message----- From: kd4d@comcast.net Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 11:08 AM To: ct-user@contesting.com Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT WIN and WIN XP
CTWin supports the Windows sound card.