RE: [Karlnet] Setting up NDIS

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Setting up NDIS
From: "Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:04:40 -0400
I'm not surprised.  Microsoft wants to tell you what driver to use and
doesn't trust that you can pick one out yourself.  XP is even worse.  I
haven't seen or heard of your error message.  I would think you deleted the
drivers that were listed in the Read Me file that is with the driver.

You might try putting the radio in while the PC is running and see if you
can get in that way

Doug Harman
KarlNet, Inc.
525 Metro Place North