Re: [Karlnet] NDIS Driver Installation - This sucks!

To: karlnet@wispnotes.com
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] NDIS Driver Installation - This sucks!
From: David Saranen <saranen@sudan.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 12:15:36 -0500
Where can I find the linux drivers?

As a side note, my laptop was tested with an Avaya card and subsequently
quit working using turbocell drivers. While trying to follow the
directions in the Karlnet FAQ regarding NDIS Client Setup, I found
that I also have to search for the string 'ava'. The add new hardware
wizard then came up, but I'm still trying to put the rest of the pieces
together.

-Dave