RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet Needs Better Documentation

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>, <isp-wireless@isp-wireless.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet Needs Better Documentation
From: "Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:54:21 -0400
I'll agree the documentation isn't there.  In the past we've relied on some
of the OEMs we have to do the documentation for our product and as time has
past we haven't kept up as well as we should. I wouldn't turn down any help
in doing documents and have seen some very good ones passed around this
list, but we are going to contract out updating help files and manuals and
will make every effort to get something that is helpful.

Doug Harman
KarlNet, Inc.
525 Metro Place North
Suite 100